No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At Lifeworx Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a Lifeworx. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last 75 minutes.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Lifeworx to impact your local community, as well as places around the globe.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual or a family, you can check out our YouTube channel for past and current sermons.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Ignite the Life meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with interactive activities and a Bible based message, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
Any other questions?
Was there something we forgot? Click here to contact us and get any questions answered. We hope to see you soon!
3607 F.M. 1960 Humble, TX, 77338